This is a PR friendly blog.
I love to try new products and recommend them to my friends/the universe, provided I like the product!
Have a product or service you want to see reviewed
and/or want to sponsor a giveaway on This Happy Housewife?
Drop me a line to get started!
When I try a product, I will share the good, the bad & the ugly with anyone I feel could use the info. This means if I like a product or service, you bet I am on the horn with all of my friends telling them they should go out and buy it too. If a company gives me a free product and I love it, you can bet it will be showcased in the pages of my blog!
I will always disclose to my readers whether a product was provided free of charge, and I will never lie or mislead my readers with a false review.
This policy is valid from 04 February 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact admin (at) thishappyhousewife (dot) com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation (ie Google ads). We typically do not choose which ads are shown here, they are generated by the powers that be over at Google.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. This is rare- typical giveaways here at THH are sponsored by me.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- By displaying the Blog with Integrity badge or signing the pledge, I assert that the trust of my readers and the blogging community is important to me.
- I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people. I also welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
- I believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
- I disclose my material relationships, policies and business practices. My readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
- When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards.
- I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability.
- I own my words. Even if I occasionally have to eat them.